BAMBANKER™ & BAMBANKER™ Direct
BAMBANKER™ is a serum-free medium for long-term freezing at -80°C and preservation of valuable culture cells such as tumor cells and normal cells.
BAMBANKER™ Direct is improved operability. It doesn't require centrifugation for cell collecting.
User report 1 by: Shota Moriya, Department of Biochemistry, Tokyo Medical University
User report 2 by:Dr. Atsunori Sato of Tagawa Laboratory, School and Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Ready-to-use medium for preservation of cells
- Usable without diluting
- NO program freezer is required
- Rapid and long-term freezing and preservation in a deep freezer (-80°C)
|Endotoxin:||Chromogenic substrate method|
|Mycoplasma:||Fluorescent antibody method|
|Fungi and bacteria:||As per Japanese Pharmacopoeia|
|**: Certificate of analysis will be issued upon request.|
|•201B7 (human iPS cell line)||•3T3-L1 (mouse preadipocyte cell line)||•A431 (human squamous cell carcinoma cell line)|
|•BAEC (bovine aortic vascular endothelial cell line)||•Balb/3T3 (mouse fibroblast cell line)||•C2C12 (mouse skeletal muscle cell line)|
|•Daudi (human B cell line)||•ECV 304 (human umbilical vein endothelial cell line)||•H295R (adrenal cortex cells)|
|•HEK 293 (human embryonic kidney cell line)||•HEK293T (human fetal kidney cell line)||•HeLa (human cervical cancer cell line)|
|•HeLa S3 (human cervical cancer cell line)||•HepG2 (human liver cancer cell line)||•HFF (human normal fibroblast cell line)|
|•Huh7 (human liver cancer cell line)||•Jurkat (human leukemia T cell line)||•K562 (human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line)|
|•KATO III (human gastric cancer epithelial cell line)||•KLM-1 (human pancreatic cancer cell line)||•MDCK (canine kidney tubular epithelial cell line)|
|•DT40 (derived from chicken B cells)||•NIH3T3 (mouse fetal skin cell line)||•OKT4 (mouse hybridoma)|
|•OP9 (mouse myeloid stromal cells)||•P3U1 (mouse myeloma cell line)||•PANC-1 (human pancreatic cancer cell line)|
|•PC12 (rat-derived adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line)||•RPE (human membrane epithelial cell line)||•SNL (mouse fetal fibroblasts)|
|•TSU-Pr1 (human prostate cancer cell line)||•Vero (African green monkey kidney cell line)||•Mouse ES cell line|
|•Human immortalized myocytes||•Human immortalized myocytes|
|•MEF (mouse fetal fibroblasts)||•Human γδ T cells||•Human peripheral blood-derived activated lymphocytes|
|•PBMC (peripheral blood mononuclear cells)||•Mouse spleen-derived activated lymphocytes|
Comparison of preservation efficiency of mouse fibroblast strain
|BAMBANKER™||Self prepared solution|
Better cell viability was obtained using BAMBANKER™ than self-prepared preservative solution.
Comparison of Bambanker™ with other relevant products
*1: Storage period of Cell Line at -80ºC
1. Bambanker™ (LYMPHOTEC Inc.)
2. Medium with serum (Company A)
3. Serum-free Medium (Company A)
- Use only for research purposes, not for human use.
- Prior to using this medium, perform the confirmation test on the cells under study.
- The manufacturer shall not be responsible for any accident or damage caused by the use of this product.
- If you have any questions on the use of this medium, please contact the local distributor.
- T.Hikichi, et al; Differentiation Potential of Parthenogenetic Embryonic Stem Cells Is Improved by Nuclear Transfer, Stem Cells, 25, 46-53(2007)
- Durruthy-Durruthy, J. et al. : Nature Genetics, 48, 44-52 (2016).
- Sugii, S. et al. : Nature Protocols, 6, 346–358 (2011).
- Zaidi, SK. et al. : Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 104, 19861–19866 (2007).
- Open All
- Close All
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.