FUJIFILM Wako proudly provides the high quality reagents for neuroscience research.
We especially focus on the antibodies and ELISA kits for neurodegenerative diseases. Our products including anti-Iba1 antibody and Amyloid-beta ELISA kits are widely respected. Our neuroscience reagents have unique advantages satisfying researchers' needs and they are practically evaluated by neuroscientists.
We support neuroscience research with our high-qualified reagents.
Special Contents: Front line of Neurodegenerative Diseases Research
In this series of articles, in total seven episodes, scientists describe the present state and future prospect of general neurodegenerative diseases. The planning and composition of this series were advised by Prof. Takeshi Iwatsubo, Department of Neuropathology, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo.
- Vol1. Overview of Alzheimer's Disease
(Dr. Ihara, The University of Tokyo)
- Vol 5. Overview of Parkinson's disease
(Dr. Yamakado, Kyoto University)
- Vol2. Tau protein in Alzheimer's disease
(Dr. Hasegawa, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science)
- Vol 6. Alpha-Synuclein in Parkinson's disease
(Dr. Uemura, Kyoto University)
- Vol 3. Amyloid beta in Alzheimer’s disease
(Dr. Hori and Dr. Tomita, The University of Tokyo)
- Vol 7. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
(Dr. Watanabe and Dr. Yamanaka, Nagoya University)
- Vol 4. Imaging on Alzheimer’s disease (Coming Soon!)
(Dr. Higuchi, National Institute of Radiological Sciences)
Product Line for Neuroscience
- Alzheimer’s Disease Research
- Parkinson’s Disease Research
- Sleep Disorder Research
- Tissue Clearing / Imaging / Pathological Reagent
- ELISA Kit
- Neural Cell Culture