Pesticide & Veterinary Drug Analysis
Pesticides are essential substances for growing crops. Veterinary drugs are also essential for the prevention and treatment of industrial animal diseases. However, pesticides and veterinary drugs can cause sometimes health problems for human activities. So standard values for pesticide residue are set in each country.
FUJIFILM Wako provides 1,400 analytical standards and 50 mixture standard solutions for pesticide and veterinary drug residue analysis.
- Analytical Standards
- Ethylene Oxide, 2-Chloroethanol (Fumigant) Analysis
- Neonicotinoid Pesticides Mixture Standard Solutions
- Veterinary Drug Mixture Standard Solutions by Drug Classification
- Organic Phosphorus Pesticide Mixture Standard Solutions
- Pesticides Mixture Standard Solutions for JP Water Quality Act
- JP Food Sanitation Law "Positive List" for Pesticide Residue
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.