Japanese Collection of Research Bioresources (JCRB) Cell Bank
JCRB (Japanese Collection of Research Bioresources) provides one of the most comprehensive cell banks in the world to investigators across the globe for pure and applied science, spanning many fields of research.
Human and animal cell lines from resource centers referred to as cell banks enable in vitro test systems to mimic the physiological state of cells in vivo and give researchers access to consistent, reliable data. We have teamed up with the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation to bring you access to over 1,600 cell lines as the exclusive provider of JCRB's comprehensive catalog of cell lines in North America.
Cell Line Offerings
- General cells
- Luciferase-expressing cancer cells
- Mouse homozygous mutant ES cells
- Immortalized Mesenchymal stem cells
- Genetically-modified cells
Cell Bank Features
- Over 1,600 human and animal cell lines
- Human culture cells derived from various pathologies
- Immortalized human mesenchymal stem cell lines
Streamlined Order Process
- North American clients can work directly with Fujifilm Wako Chemicals U.S.A. representatives after ordering a cell line(s) at the JCRB website without worrying about shipping and customs.
- You can use the Cell Search database on the JCRB website to search for appropriate cell lines by animal, tissue, morphology, cell type, or classification.
- To order, proceed to order online through the JCRB website (payment will not be due at the time of order), and Fujifilm Wako Chemicals U.S.A will take care of the rest. Here's a quick guide to help you use the JCRB order form.
What Else You Should Know About JCRB Cell Lines
Some of the most commonly requested cell lines include:
- HuH-7 well-differentiated human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line
- Kuramochi undifferentiated carcinoma, ascites
- EBC-1 squamous cell carcinoma
- Ovkate human cell line derived from ovarian tumor
- Ovsaho human cell line derived from ovarian tumor
- MBT2 bladder carcinoma
- KHYG-1 human natural killer cell line with a p53 point mutation as a model for p53-associated leukemogenesis and a model for differentiation of NK/T cells
- HuH28 human liver, bile duct carcinoma cell line
- FU97 human stomach cancer cell line with AFP production
- KMS-26 human myeloma cell line...
All pricing on the JCRB website is inclusive of shipping & handling. If you are placing your order request online through JCRB, Fujifilm Wako Chemicals U.S.A. will still be handling all aspects of your product order, so if you have any questions, please contact us.
Order Cancelation Policy
All order cancellation requests must be made PRIOR to submitting signed Form A (Request and Agreement Form). Once a signed Form A has been submitted, that order is no longer eligible for cancellation or refund. Therefore, if, for any reason, the purchaser wishes to cancel a pending order, they must adhere to this cancellation policy.
Applicable Countries (for US Region)
- United States of America
If you have questions regarding availability, the order process, the shipping calendar, or cancellations, please contact Fujifilm Wako Chemicals U.S.A. representative and we'll help you get the answers you need.