A highly skilled technique is required to isolate neurons from the brain of mouse and rat fetuses, and furthermore, time and effort are necessary for the care and maintenance of animals. FUJIFILM Wako offers frozen neurons from mouse and rat fetuses. They are characterized by a high cell survival rate after thawing.</p.
- Cerebral Cortex, from Rat (embryonic day 17)
- Cerebral Striatum, from Rat (embryonic day 17)
- Hippocampus, from Mouse (embryonic day 16)
- Hippocampus, from Rat (embryonic day 19)
- Cerebral Cortex, from Mouse (embryonic day 15)