Amyloid β Proteins, Peptides & Secretase Inhibitors
Amyloid β-Protein (Aβ) is known to accumulate in senile plaques found in the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease. PEPTIDE Institute has a broad lineup including Amyloid β-Protein (Aβ) and L-685, 458, which are inhibitors of γ-secretase related to Alzheimer's disease.
- J. Neurochem.,65, 2585 (1995)
- J. Neurochem.,68, 438 (1997)
- Y. Sohma, M. Sasaki, Y. Hayashi, T. Kimura, and Y. Kiso, Tetrahedron Lett., 45, 5965 (2004); L.A. Carpino, E. Krause, C.D. Sferdean, M. Schuemann, H. Fabian, M. Bienert, and M. Beyermann, Tetrahedron Lett., 45, 7519 (2004).
- T. Yoshiya, T. Maruno, T. Uemura, S. Kubo, Y. Kiso, Y. Sohma, K. Yoshizawa-Kumagaye, Y. Kobayashi, and Y. Nishiuchi, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., in press (2014) and references therein. DOI: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2014.06.052
- R. Roychaudhuri, A. Lomakin, S. Bernstein, X. Zheng, M.M. Condron, G.B. Benedek, M. Bowers, and D.B. Teplow, J. Mol. Biol., 426, 2422 (2014)
- Biochemistry., 39, 8698 (2000)
- Nature.,405, 689 (2000)
- J. Biol. Chem., 278, 24277 (2003)
- Open All
- Close All
Amyloid β-Protein Fragments
Amyloid β-Protein Control Peptides
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.