Recombinant Endotoxin Detection ReagentPYROSTAR™ Neo
- Chromogenic Technique
- Endotoxin Specific
PYROSTAR™ Neo is a new endotoxin detection reagent developed by recombinant technology.
PYROSTAR Neo is a lyophilized reagent that combines 3 recombinant factors (factor C, factor B, proclotting enzyme) with sequences derived from Limulus polyphemus and a chromogenic substrate (peptidyl pNA).
The PYROSTAR™ Neo is high sensitive with specific assay for endotoxin.
- Since colorimetric method, the same colorimetric plate reader can be used.
- Same cascade reaction as Lysate reagent, conforms to traditional detection.
- Endotoxin specific reagent, no false positive risk of (1→3)-β-D-glucan.
- Quantification of endotoxin with a wide range of 0.001 to 50 EU / mL and high sensitivity
- Could be stored at 2-8℃ about 4H after solution/at -30 degree for about 2 weeks. Reagent waste is reduced.
||0.001 - 50EU/mL
- Sample size : 50μL
- Equipment : Biotek ELx808IU
- Detection wavelength : ＜Main＞405nm ＜Reference>650nm
- Measurement period : 60mins
- Onset OD : 0.015
- Detection mode : Kinetic onset time
- Regression equation : log(Ta) = -0.1835 log(C) +2.876
- Correlation coefficient : -0.996