Glutamyl-Valyl-Glycine is a rich flavor "Kokumi" substance present in the natural world.
This is a tripeptide with a γ-glutamyl structure, consists of three amino acids: glutamine, valine, and glycine.
It was approved as a food additive to enhance the richness in August, 2014.
In addition, in the United States, FEMA-GRAS certification was acquired in February, 2010.
- Rich flavor "Kokumi" substance. Has the function to enhance the richness
- Assay (calculated on the dried basis): 99.0% min.
- Appearance: White ~ pale red, powder
- CAS RN: 38837-70-6
- C12H21N3O6 = 303.31
- Ueda, Y. et. al. : Agri Biol Chem, 54(1), 163-9, (1990).
- Ichikawa, M. et. al. : J Agric Food Chem, 54, 4849-54, (2006).
- Shaw, ML. et al. : Phytochemistry, 66, 515-22, (2005).
- Toelstede, S. et al. : J Agric Food Chem, 57, 3738-48, (2009).
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.