Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit
Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit is used by mixinged with MALDI-TOF/MS samples before use. Phos-tag™ - phosphorylated molecule complex is detected in a positive mode with high sensitivity, including phosphorylated molecules that are otherwise difficult to detect.
Detection of Phos-tag™ - Phosphorylated LPA Complex
Increased positive charge improved the detection sensitivity for phosphorylated LPA.
|Kit Components||Molecular Formula||MW||Package Volume|
|Phos-tag™ MS-101L||[(C27H29N6O64Zn2]3+||581.4||5 mg|
|Phos-tag™ MS-101H||[(C27H29N6O68Zn2]3+||589.4||5 mg|
|Phos-tag™ MS-101N||[(C27H29N6OZn2]3+||584.3||10 mg|
- "Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry of phosphorylated compounds using a novel phosphate capture molecule", H. Takeda, A. Kawasaki, M. Takahashi, A. Yamada, and T. Koike, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 2003, 17, 2075-2081.
- "Production of 1,2-Didocosahexaenoyl Phosphatidylcholine by Bonito Muscle Lysophosphatidylcholine/Transacylase", K. Hirano, H. Matsui, T. Tanaka, F. Matsuura, K. Satouchi, and T. Koike, J. Biochem., 2004, 136, 477-483.
- "Quantitative analysis of lysophosphatidic acid by time-of-flight mass spectrometry using a phosphate capture molecule", T. Tanaka, H. Tsutsui, K. Hirano, T. Koike, A. Tokumura, and K. Satouchi, J. Lipid Res., 2004,45,2145-2150.
- "Formation of lysophosphatidic acid, a wound-healing lipid, during digestion of cabbage leaves", T. Tanaka, G. Horiuchi, M. Matsuoka, K. Hirano, A. Tokumura, T. Koike, and K. Satouchi, Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry,2009,73, 1293-1300.
- "A clean-up technology for the simultaneous determination of lysophosphatidic acid and sphingosine-1-phosphate by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry using a phosphate-capture molecule, Phos-tag", J. Morishige, M. Urikura, H. Takagi, K. Hirano, T. Koike, T. Tanaka, and K. Satouchi, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 2010, 24, 1075-1084.
- Open All
- Close All
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.