Phos-tag™ Biotin Probe
- Able to detect phosphorylated proteins with high sensitivity.
- Phos-tag™ binding is not dependent on the composition of amino acids.
- The procedure is similar to conventional Western blot.
Western blot analysis image by Phos-tag™ Biotin
- "Phosphate-binding tag: A new tool to visualize phosphorylated proteins", E. Kinoshita, E. Kinoshita-Kikuta, K. Takiyama, and T. Koike, Mol. Cell. Proteomics, 2006, 5, 749-757.
- "Detection and Quantification of On-Chip Phosphorylated Peptides by Surface Plasmon Resonance Imaging Techniques Using a Phosphate Capture Molecule", K. Inamori, M. Kyo, Y. Nishiya, Y. Inoue, T. Sonoda, E. Kinoshita, T. Koike, and Y. Katayama, Anal. Chem., 2006, 77, 3979-3985.
- "Detection of phosphorylated proteins using Phos-tag", Chemiluminescent detection using biotinylated Phos-tag. E. Kinoshita, E. Kikuta-Kinoshita, T. Koide. Experimental Medicine, 2006, 24, 2523-2529.
- "Identification on Membrane and Characterization of Phosphoproteins Using an Alkoxide-Bridged Dinuclear Metal Complex as a Phosphate-Binding Tag Molecule", T. Nakanishi, E. Ando, M. Furuta, E. Kinoshita, E. Kikuta-Kinoshita, T. Koike, S. Tsunasawa, and O. Nishimura, J. Biomol. Tech., 2007, 18, 278-286.
- Open All
- Close All
Solution type (High Sensitivity)
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.