Anti-human Atg7, Rabbit
Atg7 is one of the factors required for the assembly of autophagosomes during the process of autophagy. It is an E1-like enzyme that binds to ubiquitin-like proteins Atg8 and Atg12.
- Manufacturing Process: Synthetic peptides corresponding to the amino acid residues 556-571 of human Atg7 were coupled with KLH and raised in rabbits.
- Product Form: Antiserum (does not contain preservatives or stabilizers).
- Specificity: Reacts with human, rat, and murine Atg7
- Working Dilution: Western blot 1:1,000
- Recommended Dilution Buffer: 1 % BSA in 20 mmol/L Tris-HCl(pH 7.5), 0.15 mol/L NaCl, 0.1 % Tween20, 0.1 % NaN3
Western blot of MEF Extracts
Extracts of MEF were separated by SDS-PAGE and transferred to a PVDF membrane. Western blot was performed using this anti-human Atg7 as the primary antibody.
Primary Antibody: anti-human Atg7, rabbit (1:1,000), room temperature, 1 hr
Secondary Antibody: HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG, goat (1: 20,000), room temperature, 1 hr
(Data: by courtesy of Dr. Ueno, Department of Biochemistry (I), Graduate School of Medicine, Juntendo University)
- Open All
- Close All
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.