Sequestosome 1(SQSTM1)/A170(mouse)/p62(human)/ZIP(rat) is a ubiquitin-binding protein whose expression is regulated depending on oxidative stress. Abnormal expression of SQSTM1 leads to the development of metabolic bone disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes. SQSTM1 has been reported to bind to an autophagy-related factor called LC3 and is considered a protein inducing the protein degradation from the ubiquitin/proteasome system to the autophagy system.
This product is a anti-Mouse SQSTM1 (A170) rabbit antiserum and can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry, and immunofluorescence.
- Product Form: The antiserum is a two-fold dilution preparation and has been absorbed by E.coli proteins (contains 0.1% NaN3 as a preservative).
- Immunogen: Recombinant murine SQSTM1 (A170) with AA254-333 containing T7 tag at the N-terminal and His tag at the C-terminal.
- Specificity: Reactive with murine and rat SQSM (A170/ZIP). Slight reactive with human SQSTM(p62)*.
* Use with human samples will not be recommended as the reactivity with human SQSTM1 is very weak.
- Working Dilution:
Western blot 1:200
|Rat Cerebellar Dentate Nuclei||Rat Basal Ganglia|
Fixation: 4% paraformaldehyde
Staining: Avidin-biotin peroxide
Primary antibody: Anti-SQSTM1/A170/p62 (1:1,000)
Secondary antibody: Anti-rabbit IgG, biotin-conjugated
(Data: bY courtesy of Dr. Nakaso, Tottori University)
Sample: Cultured murine vascular smooth muscle cell lysate, 20 μg
Antibody: Anti-SQSTM1/A170/p62 (1:200)
(Data: by courtesy of Dr. Ishii, Tsukuba University)
- Ishii, T., Yanagawa, T., Kawane, T., Yuki, K., Seita, J., Yoshida, H. and Bannai, S. : Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 226, 456(1996).
- Ishii, T., Itoh, K., Takahashi, S., Sato, H., Yanagawa, T., Katoh, Y., Bannai, S. and Yamamoto, M. : J. Biol. Chem., 275, 16023(2000).
- Komatsu, M., Waguri, S., Koike, M., Sou, Y.S., Ueno, T., Hara, T., Mizushima, N., Iwata, J., Ezaki, J., Murata, S., Hamazaki, J., Nishito, Y., Iemura, S., Natsume, T., Yanagawa, T., Uwayama, J., Warabi, E., Yoshida, H., Ishii, T., Kobayashi, A., Yamamoto, M., Yue, Z., Uchiyama, Y., Kominami, E. and Tanaka, K. : Cell, 131, 1149(2007).
- Nakaso, K., Kitayama, M., Ishii, T., Bannai, S., Yanagawa, T., Kimura, K., Nakashima, K., Ohama, E. and Yamada, K. : Brain Res. Mol. Brain Res., 69, 155(1999).
- Open All
- Close All
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.