ImmunoSaver is an antigen retrieval reagent for formalin-fixed tissues. This product is used to restore antigenicity that was reduced by formalin fixation. As a result, the quality of immunostaining is improved. While various conditions have to be examined in conventional methods, this product can retrieve a wide range of antigens under the same conditions.
- It restores the antigenicity of formalin-fixed tissues.
- It improves the quality of immunostaining.
- It retrieves a wide range of antigens under the same conditions.
10% sodium citraconate solution
- Dilute ImmunoSaver by a factor of 200 with distilled or deionized water, and heat to 98°C.
- Place deparaffinized tissue sections in the diluted solution, and incubate at 98°C for 45 minutes.
- Wash the tissue sections with PBS three times for 5 minutes each, and proceed to immunostaining.
Example of staining
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.