Anti CPM, Monoclonal Antibody (WK)
Carboxypeptidase M (CPM) is an enzyme present on the surface of the cell membrane that catalyzes cleavage of C-terminal arginine and lysine residues from polypeptides and proteins.
Recent studies have reported that CPM can be used as a marker for airway, alveolar and hepatic progenitor cells.
- Formulation: Phosphate buffer containing 50w/v% glycerol and 0.05w/v% sodium azide
- Concentration: 1.0 mg/mL (initial measured value)
- Subclass: Mouse IgG2b
Flow cytometry 1:100～200 Immunofluorescence 1:100～1,000 Western blot 1:1,000
Example of Use
Human iPS cells were differentiated into lung progenitor cells. The differentiated cells were dissociated, stained with this newly developed CPM antibody, and sorted with flow cytometry. Cell populations that highly expressed CPM were consequently found to be suitable for differentiation into alveolar and airway epithelial cells.
< Data provided by Shimpei Goto, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University >
- Yamamoto, Y., Gotoh, S., Korogi, Y., Seki, M., Konishi, S., Ikeo, S., Sone, N., Nagasaki, T., Matsumoto, H., Muro, S., Ito, I., Hirai, T., Kohno, T., Suzuki, Y. and Mishima, M.: Nat. Methods,14, 1097 (2017).
- Hawkins, F., Kramer, P., Jacob, A., Driver, I., Thomas, DC., McCauley, KB., Skvir, N., Crane, AM., Kurmann, AA., Hollenberg, AN., Nguyen, S., Wong, BG., Khalil, AS., Huang, SX., Guttentag, S., Rock, JR., Shannon, JM., Davis, BR. and Kotton, DN.: J. Clin. Invest., 127, 2277 (2017).
- Konishi, S., Gotoh, S., Tateishi, K., Yamamoto, Y., Korogi, Y., Nagasaki, T., Matsumoto, H., Muro, S., Hirai, T., Ito, I., Tsukita, S. and Mishima, M.: Stem Cell Reports, 6, 18 (2016).
- Kido, T., Koui, Y., Suzuki, K., Kobayashi, A., Miura, Y., Chem, EY., Tanaka, M. and Miyajima, A.: Stem Cell Reports, 5, 508 (2015).
- Gotoh, S., Ito, I., Nagasaki, T., Yamamoto, Y., Konishi, S., Korogi, Y., Matsumoto, H., Muro, S., Hirai, T., Funato, M., Mae, S., Toyoda, T., Sato-Otsubo, A., Ogawa, S., Osafune, K. and Mishima, M.: Stem Cell Reports, 3, 394 (2014).
- Open All
- Close All
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.