Rechargeable Magnesium Battery
Rechargeable magnesium battery using magnesium metal for anode is attracting candidate for post-lithium ion batteries, because magnesium has a larger volumetric capacity (about 3830mAhcm-3) than that of lithium (about 2060mAhcm-3), and its resources are abundant in the earth's crust.
It is required for the operation of rechargeable magnesium battery that a magnesium anode is not passivated and the diffusion of magnesium ion in the cathode material is fast.
We indroduce the Maglution® series that is electrolytic solution for rechargeable magnesium containing a boron-based magnesium salt developed in our company.
- F. Mizuno et al. ACS Energy Lett. 2017, 2, 224.
- M. Matsui et al. Electrochem. Commun. 2012, 16, 103.
- D. Aurbach et al. Nature 2000, 407, 724.
- Y. Orikasa et al. Sci. Rep. 2014, 4, 4.
- D. Aurbach et al. J. Electrochem. Soc. 2008, 155, A103.
- V. Lavallo et al. Inorg. Chem. Front., 2015, 2, 1101.
- D. Aurbach et al. J. Electrochem. Soc. 2015, 162, A7118.
Features of Maglution™ series
- Maglution™ series have high oxidative stability (about 3.0 V for Pt, carbon electrode)
- Magnesium can be dissolved and precipitated in the electrolytic solution
- Maglution™ series show high conductivity (over 2 mScm-1 at 27℃)
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.
The prices are list prices in Japan.Please contact your local distributor for your retail price in your region.