Phytochem Products Inc. Tocopherol/Tocotrienol/Paraffin
Phytochem Products Inc., manufactures tocopherols and tocotrienols derived from rice bran using a flow-type reaction separation system (ion exchange resin method) that uses ion exchange resins.
While general tocopherols are derived from soybeans and tocotrienols are derived from palms, they are derived from domestic rice bran, which is kind to the environment and the body, and because a safe solvent is used during manufacturing, animal food, etc. It can also be used for food.
High-purity rice bran-derived tocotrienols and tocopherols
- Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) rice bran-derived product
- Providing inexpensive high-purity products in grams that can be used for cell and animal testing
Paraffin (derived from rice bran)
- Rice bran (plant)-derived products that replace conventional petroleum-derived products
- Main component: Hydrocarbon
For functionality testing
- Cosmetic functionality test
- Food functionality test
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.