High Quality Solvent for LC/MS
- Ideal for scan measurement
- Conformance test carried out by Q-Tof/MS
- Wide range of mass range guarantee by full scan (mass range 50 to 3000)
- Guaranteed measurement data by multivariate analysis
- Gradient measurement by column connection (UHPLC measurement)
- Particle Warranty
- Easy to use 500 mL packaging
Evaluation of LC/MS Grade Acetonitrile
Our Q-TofMS solvents have less impurities, which results in reduction of background noise even in analysis in high sensitivity and resolution.
Evaluation of LC/MS Grade Water
|：Waters ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
：Wakopak® Ultra C18-2; 2.1 mmφ×50 mm
：Acetonitrile (for our QTofMS):water
0-2 min,(B)1 %→2-7 min,(B)1-95 % →10 min,(B)95 %
：UV 210 nm
：Waters Xevo G2-X2
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.