This compound is a cyclic depsipeptide isolated from the soil bacterium Chromobacterium QS3666 strain.
Among the Gq family of trimeric G proteins, it specifically inhibits signals mediated through Gαq, Gα11, and Gα14 (among about 20 varieties of G protein, those involved in increasing Ca ion concentration) by acting on the GDP/GTP exchange reaction.
This compound is the first membrane-permeable compound that selectively inhibits Gq signals, and will become a useful tool in Gq signal analysis studies.
- Specifically inhibits signals mediated through Gαq, Gα11, and Gα14
- Membrane-permeable, low-molecular-weight compound
- Acts in both in vivo and in vitro systems
○ CAS RN® 568580-02-9
○ Purity： ≥ 95.0 %
○ How to use： Dissolve in DMSO to a concentration of 1 to 10 mmol/L to make a stock solution. Prior to use, dilute appropriately with the solution of the experimental system.
*Stock solutions should be used as soon as possible.
1) Nishimura, A. et al. : Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 107(31), 13666 (2010). Structural basis for the specific inhibition of heterotrimeric Gq protein by a small molecule
2) Takasaki, J. et al. : J. Biol. Chem., 279(46), 47438 (2004). A Novel Gαq/11-selective Inhibitor
3) Taniguchi, M. et al. : Tetrahedron, 59(25), 4533 (2003). Structure of YM-254890, a Novel Gq/11 Inhibitor from Chromobacterium sp. QS3666
4) Taniguchi, M. et al. : J. Antibiotics, 56(4), 358 (2003). YM-254890, a Novel Platelet Aggregation Inhibitor Produced by Chromobacterium sp. QS3666.",
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.