Electrolyte Solutions for Rechargeable Magnesium Battery
Rechargeable magnesium batteries have been considered as candidates for next generation batteries due to higher energy density. FUJIFILM Wako has developed the new electrolytes for the magnesium batteries that show high oxidative stabilities. Our products "Maglution™" help your research activities of new batteries.
Please visit another site for specialty chemicals, click HERE.
- We have developed a unique non-nucleophilic magnesium salt based on boric acid.
- The electrolyte ‘Maglution™’ prepared from this magnesium salt shows electrochemically high performance.
|Product Name||Chemical Structure||Conductivity
- Maglution™ B01 is the Triglyme-based electrolyte confirmed deposition and dissolution of magnesium metal.
- The high oxidative stability and low volatility of Maglution™ B01 enable researchers to experiment easily.
- Maglution™ B02 is the THF-containing electrolyte that shows excellent electrochemical performance.
- The high conductivity of Maglution™ B02 will realize more efficient rechargeable magnesium batteries.
This is an result of charge-discharge test using carbon paper as current collector.
- Open All
- Close All
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.