Mixture Standard Solutions
Pesticides are essential substances for growing crops. Veterinary drugs are also essential for the prevention and treatment of industrial animal diseases. However, pesticides and veterinary drugs can cause sometimes health problems for human activities. So standard values for pesticide residue are set in each country.
FUJIFILM Wako provides 1,400 analytical standards and 50 mixture standard solutions for pesticide and veterinary drug residue analysis.
- Neonicotinoid Pesticides Mixture Standard Solutions
Neonicotinoid Pesticides Mixture Standard Solutions are mixed with neonicotinoid pesticides and their metabolites.
- Veterinary Drug Mixture Standard Solutions by Drug Classification
Veterinary Drug Mixture Standard Solutions are mixed with veterinary drugs by strain drug classification (quinolone drug, sulfa drug, macrolide, and hormone drug).
- Organic Phosphorus Pesticide Mixture Standard Solutions
FA (Food Analysis) Series are mixed with organophosphorus pesticides.
- Pesticides Standards for JP Water Quality
WQ (Water Quality) series support simultaneous analysis based on Japanese Water Supply Act.
- JP Food Sanitation Law "Positive List" for Pesticide Residue
PL (Positive List) series support simultaneous analysis based on positive list system in Japanese Food Sanitation Law.