Amyloid β Proteins, Peptides & Secretase inhibitors
Amyloid β-Protein (Aβ) is known to accumulate in senile plaques found in the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease. PEPTIDE Institute has a broad lineup including Amyloid β-Protein (Aβ) and L-685, 458, which are inhibitors of γ-secretase related to Alzheimer's disease.
- J. Neurochem.,65, 2585 (1995)
- J. Neurochem.,68, 438 (1997)
- Y. Sohma, M. Sasaki, Y. Hayashi, T. Kimura, and Y. Kiso, Tetrahedron Lett., 45, 5965 (2004); L.A. Carpino, E. Krause, C.D. Sferdean, M. Schuemann, H. Fabian, M. Bienert, and M. Beyermann, Tetrahedron Lett., 45, 7519 (2004).
- T. Yoshiya, T. Maruno, T. Uemura, S. Kubo, Y. Kiso, Y. Sohma, K. Yoshizawa-Kumagaye, Y. Kobayashi, and Y. Nishiuchi, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., in press (2014) and references therein. DOI: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2014.06.052
- R. Roychaudhuri, A. Lomakin, S. Bernstein, X. Zheng, M.M. Condron, G.B. Benedek, M. Bowers, and D.B. Teplow, J. Mol. Biol., 426, 2422 (2014)
- Biochemistry., 39, 8698 (2000)
- Nature.,405, 689 (2000)
- J. Biol. Chem., 278, 24277 (2003)
- Open All
- Close All
Amyloid β-Protein Fragments
Amyloid β-Protein Control Peptides
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.