PrimeSurface® 3D Culture Spheroid plates
PrimeSurface® is pre-coated labware with a unique ultra hydrophilic polymer that enables the spontaneous spheroid formation of uniform size and shape. In addition, the labware has high optical clarity making them highly suitable for bright field imaging and confocal microscopy. We offer various types in U, V, and M bottoms or clear and white colors that could give scientists a choice to form tighter spheroids for specific cell types.
- The various well-bottom shapes of ULA plates provide options for optimum spheroid growth for different cell types.
- Uniform single spheroid formation in each well.
- Stable, non-cytotoxic, and cell non-adhesion surface.
- Easy handling, compatible with a liquid robotic system.
- Sterilized individual packaging.
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.