Highly Airtight Storage Bottle
This product is a highly airtight storage bottle of our original design. It is suitable for storage of various standard solutions and/or samples, such as volatile solvents, agrichemicals, and dioxins. The airtight seal is acquired by adopting a perfluoro O-ring between the bottle mouth and the cap with a special shape. It prevents shrinkage of the material due to temperature change and does not swell due to the effect of vaporized organic solvents. In addition, by adopting the external thread type cap, the content materials are never attached to the cap. Long-term shelf-life of various solvents is possible in a wide temperature range (room temperature to freezing conditions (-20 °C)). This product is deal for storing various standards and samples.
- Original design
- Shrinkage of container and cap due to temperature change does not affect the airtight seal
- External screw type cap with no contact between sample and cap
- Top sampling hole allows for collection directly with a micro syringe
- Maintain an airtight seal of 99% or more for storing organic solvents for 3 months at room temperature to frozen (-20 ° C) storage
- Available 4 sizes, 1 mL, 2 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL
10 mL of acetone, 10 mL of hexane, 10 mL of diethyl ether were placed in our highly airtight storage bottle (10 mL) and a similar bottle from Company A (10 mL), then sealed tightly. They were left at room temperature and stored frozen (-20°C.). The weight of each was measured from 1 week to 3 months later.
- Realize higher airtightness than other companies' products (Company A)
- 99% or more sealability for 3 months storage
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.