Anti CPM, Monoclonal Antibody (WK), Red Fluorochrome(635)-conjugated
Carboxypeptidase M(CPM) is an enzyme present on the surface of the cell membrane that catalyzes cleavage of C-terminal arginine and lysine residues from polypeptides and proteins.
Recent studies have reported that CPM can be used as a marker for airway, alveolar and hepatic progenitor cells. This product is Anti CPM, Monoclonal Antibody conjugated with Red Fluorochrome (635).
|Formulation||Phosphate buffer containing 0.05w/v% sodium azide|
|Concentration||0.54 mg/mL (initial measured value)|
|Applications (flow cytometry)||1:10|
Example of Use
Human iPS cells were differentiated into lung progenitor cells. The differentiated cells were dissociated, stained with this newly developed product, and sorted with flow cytometry. After sorting, immunostaining was performed on each cell population.
|Cell populations that highly expressed CPM also highly expressed NKX2-1, which is a marker for respiratory cells.|
Q. Is there an “isotype control” for flow cytometry that supports this product?
A. The isotype of this antibody is mouse IgG2b. Wako have a track record with the following controls.
|Manufacturer||Product Name||Product code||Pkg. Size||Storage Condition|
|R&D Systems, Inc.||Mouse IgG2B Alexa Fluor 647 Isotype Control (Clone 133303)||IC0041R||200 test||Keep at 2-10℃|
*For purchasing and/or inquiring about the above products, please contact R&D Systems Inc.
- Yamamoto, Y., Gotoh, S., Korogi, Y., Seki, M., Konishi, S., Ikeo, S., Sone, N., Nagasaki, T., Matsumoto, H., Muro, S., Ito, I., Hirai, T., Kohno, T., Suzuki, Y. and Mishima, M.: Nat. Methods,14, 1097 (2017).
- Hawkins, F., Kramer, P., Jacob, A., Driver, I., Thomas, DC., McCauley, KB., Skvir, N., Crane, AM., Kurmann, AA., Hollenberg, AN., Nguyen, S., Wong, BG., Khalil, AS., Huang, SX., Guttentag, S., Rock, JR., Shannon, JM., Davis, BR. and Kotton, DN.: J. Clin. Invest., 127, 2277 (2017).
- Konishi, S., Gotoh, S., Tateishi, K., Yamamoto, Y., Korogi, Y., Nagasaki, T., Matsumoto, H., Muro, S., Hirai, T., Ito, I., Tsukita, S. and Mishima, M.: Stem Cell Reports, 6, 18 (2016).
- Kido, T., Koui, Y., Suzuki, K., Kobayashi, A., Miura, Y., Chem, EY., Tanaka, M. and Miyajima, A.: Stem Cell Reports, 5, 508 (2015).
- Gotoh, S., Ito, I., Nagasaki, T., Yamamoto, Y., Konishi, S., Korogi, Y., Matsumoto, H., Muro, S., Hirai, T., Funato, M., Mae, S., Toyoda, T., Sato-Otsubo, A., Ogawa, S., Osafune, K. and Mishima, M.: Stem Cell Reports, 3, 394 (2014).
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.