Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit
Phos-tag™ Mass Analytical Kit is used by mixinged with MALDI-TOF/MS samples before use. Phos-tag™ - phosphorylated molecule complex is detected in a positive mode with high sensitivity, including phosphorylated molecules that are otherwise difficult to detect.
Detection of Phos-tag™ - Phosphorylated LPA Complex
Increased positive charge improved the detection sensitivity for phosphorylated LPA.
|Kit Components||Molecular Formula||MW||Package Volume|
|Phos-tag™ MS-101L||[(C27H29N6O64Zn2]3+||581.4||5 mg|
|Phos-tag™ MS-101H||[(C27H29N6O68Zn2]3+||589.4||5 mg|
|Phos-tag™ MS-101N||[(C27H29N6OZn2]3+||584.3||10 mg|
- "Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry of phosphorylated compounds using a novel phosphate capture molecule", H. Takeda, A. Kawasaki, M. Takahashi, A. Yamada, and T. Koike, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 2003, 17, 2075-2081.
- "Production of 1,2-Didocosahexaenoyl Phosphatidylcholine by Bonito Muscle Lysophosphatidylcholine/Transacylase", K. Hirano, H. Matsui, T. Tanaka, F. Matsuura, K. Satouchi, and T. Koike, J. Biochem., 2004, 136, 477-483.
- "Quantitative analysis of lysophosphatidic acid by time-of-flight mass spectrometry using a phosphate capture molecule", T. Tanaka, H. Tsutsui, K. Hirano, T. Koike, A. Tokumura, and K. Satouchi, J. Lipid Res., 2004,45,2145-2150.
- "Formation of lysophosphatidic acid, a wound-healing lipid, during digestion of cabbage leaves", T. Tanaka, G. Horiuchi, M. Matsuoka, K. Hirano, A. Tokumura, T. Koike, and K. Satouchi, Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry,2009,73, 1293-1300.
- "A clean-up technology for the simultaneous determination of lysophosphatidic acid and sphingosine-1-phosphate by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry using a phosphate-capture molecule, Phos-tag", J. Morishige, M. Urikura, H. Takagi, K. Hirano, T. Koike, T. Tanaka, and K. Satouchi, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 2010, 24, 1075-1084.
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.