Using sulfurizing agent, the oxygen atom in the phosphate diester is substituted by a sulfur atom to give thiophosphate-based nucleotide. Thiophosphate nucleotide has good potential for nucleotide drugs. The sulfurizing reagents used in the phosphoramidite method are available.
- Used for the sulfurizing reaction of the phosphoramidite method
- Replace oxygen atom with sulfur atom in the phosphate diester
- Used for synthetic methods of decoy nucleic acid and antisense therapy
- All sulfurizing reagents manufactured by FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Industries are sold for research use only.
- Code # 042-34411 & 040-34412 are regulated by US patents. It can not be sold to US customers.
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.
The prices are list prices in Japan.Please contact your local distributor for your retail price in your region.