This product is a reagent for removing the antibody from the membrane after luminescence detection during Western blotting, in 10 minutes. As the membrane can be used again for an antibody reaction after removal, a single membrane can be used for more than one antibody reaction.
- This product cannot be used for membranes after detection by chromogenic reagents such as TMB.
- It removes the antibody in 10 minutes.
- It is stored at room temperature.
- It contains no toxic substances.
After detection, wash the membrane with TBS-T or PBS-T and shake the membrane in Stripping Solution (room temperature, 10 minutes).
Example of use
- Detect the antibody with a chemical reagent (Fig. A).
- Remove the antibody with Stripping Solution and detect the protein with a chemiluminescence reagent (Fig. B).
- Again react the antibody with the protein, and detect the protein with a chemiluminescence reagent (Fig. C).
Antigen: Carboxy-terminal DYKDDDDK-BAP, recombinant, Solution (Product Number: 036-22781)
Antibody: Anti DYKDDDDK tag, Monoclonal Antibody, Peroxidase Conjugated (Product Number: 015-22391), 4000-fold dilution
Blocking solution: 5% skimmed milk
Gel: SuperSepTM Ace, 10-20%, 13-well (Product Number: 191-15031)
Exposure time: 30 seconds
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.