Achromopeptidase® is a Lysobacter enzymogenes-derived bacteriolytic enzyme. It has a broad bacteriolytic spectrum, is more bacteriolytic than egg-white lysozyme, and lyses a wide range of bacteria. It can also be used to prepare protoplasts such as actinomycetes, etc.
Molecular weight: Approximately 20,000
pH stability: Most stable at pH 6.0 and almost stable at pH 5.5 to 10.0
|40℃ or less||Stable|
* Treated with 50 mmol/L phosphate buffer at pH 6.0 for 10 min
Optimal pH: 7.5 to 8.5
Optimal ionic strength: 10 mmol/L NaCl (in 10 mmol/L Tris-HCl buffer [pH 8.0])
|TBL-1(300U/mL）||Egg-white lysozyme (1,000 U/mL)|
* Calculated from the decrease in absorbance in each microbial suspension at 600 nm
+++: decreased by ≥80% (within 10 min), ++: decreased by ≥80% (within 60 min), +: decreased by 80%–40% (within 60 min), ±: decreased by 40%–10% (within 60 min), -: decreased by 10%–0% (within 60 min).
- Isono, M., Takahashi, K. and Yamazaki, Y. : Patent Notice, Sho46-42953.
- Nakamura, K., Okazawa, Y., Soejima, M. and Masaki, T. : Agric. Biol. Chem., 37, 2667(1973).
- Horinouchi, S., Uozumi, T., Beppu, T. and Arima, K. : Agric. Biol. Chem., 41, 2487(1977).
- Kotani, S. : Protein, Nucleic Acid, Enzyme, 13, 1136(1968).
- Kotani, S. : Protein, Nucleic Acid, Enzyme, 14, 38(1969).
- Open All
- Close All
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.
If the revision of product standards and packaging standards has been made, there is a case where the actual product specifications and images are different.
The prices are list prices in Japan.Please contact your local distributor for your retail price in your region.