[Neuroscience ELISA Kits 30% OFF Promotion] Offer expires on 31st December 2023
*Discounted prices will be shown on the invoice, not the website.
For a limited time, we offer 30% off for 5 Neuroscience ELISA Kits.
Offer expires: 31st December 2023
Promotion Items Information
|Product Number||Product Name||Features||Package Size||Original Price||Promotion Price||Order Page|
|292-84401||Oxytocin ELISA Kit Wako||Determine the amount of oxytocin in a sample. It overcomes issues with conventional oxytocin assays since sample pretreatment simply requires mixing, stirring, and centrifuging of reagents, and the minimum sample amount required is 50 μL.||96Tests||870.00 USD||609.00 USD (30% off)||Buy now|
|293-79801||Orexin A ELISA Kit Wako||Easily determine orexin-A concentrations in human and rat samples without the use of RIs.||96Tests||900.00 USD||630.00 USD (30% off)||Buy now|
|296-85901||Caffeine ELISA Kit Wako||Measure the concentration of caffeine in the blood of humans, mice, and rats.||96Tests||935.00 USD||654.50 USD (30% off)||Buy now|
|290-84701||CTGF(Full) ELISA Kit Wako||Measure the full-length CTGF and full-length + N-terminal region of CTGF, respectively. By combining the two ELISA methods, the N-terminal region in CTGF in blood can be accurately measured.||96Tests||820.00 USD||574.00 USD (30% off)||Buy now|
|292-84901||CTGF(Full+N-terminal region) ELISA Kit Wako||96Tests||820.00 USD||574.00 USD (30% off)||Buy now|
*Discounted price is not displayed on the website. It will be applied to the invoice.
Oxytocin ELISA Kit Wako
- Easy-to-use pretreatment
- Can be assayed with a tiny sample volume
- Short assay time
- Can be used with a variety of samples
Orexin ELISA Kit Wako
- No need for radioisotopes (RI)
- High sensitivity (4.69-300 pg/mL)
- Only a small amount of samples is needed (25 μL)
Caffeine ELISA Kit Wako
- Not need for expensive analytical equipment like LC-MS/MS and HPLC
- Easy-to-use pretreatment
- Can be used to measure caffeine in the blood of humans, mice, and rats.
CTGF ELISA Kits Wako
- Can measure the full-length CTGF and full-length + N-terminal region of CTGF, respectively.
- By combining the two ELISA methods, the N-terminal region in CTGF in blood, expected to be potential biomarker for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), can be accurately measured.
- Offer applies to online orders only for first-time users in the US and Canada.
- Limited to five kits per customer.
- Offer valid for qualifying orders received between 1st October and 31st December 2023 or until promotional supplies sell out.
- It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- The discounted prices will be reflected on the invoice, not the website.
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.