Events / ExhibitionsHOT!
Synthesis & MaterialsLife SciencePharma Manufacturing & QC
2019 The Japan-US Science Forum in Boston. November 2, 2019.
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019,11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Venue: Harvard University, Northwest Bldg., 52 Oxford Street, Room B103, Cambridge, MA 02138
The Future of Nano Science
Registration and Poster session/Refreshments starts at 11:30 AM
(Poster Registration is 11:00AM - 11:30AM )
- Lecture 1 "Near infrared photoimmunotherapy of cancer", Hisataka Kobayashi (Senior Investigator, National Cancer Institute/ NIH)
- Lecture 2 "Organic ligand-stabilized metal nanoparticles and nano clusters: Implications in chemistry and biology", Cathleen Crudden (Professor and Killam Research Fellow, Queen's University. Research Professor, Institute Transformative Bio-Molecules (ITbM/WPI), Nagoya University)
- Lecture 3 "Biohybrid micro/nano devices", Shoji Takeuchi (Professor,Institute International Research Center for Neurointelligence(IRCN/WPI) the University of Tokyo)
- Panel Discussion on "the Future of Nano Science", all three lecturer and Professor Takao Hensch of Harvard University as a moderator.
- Poster Session (application is requirerd) with flash talks, awards, and presentation session with lunch.
- Exhibition by Sponsors.