Standard Solutions for qNMR
Recently, it has been reported that qNMR with standard solution was able to carry out absolute quantification with accuracy.* These standard solutions offer the ability to perform qNMR to within 1% or lower without the need for a high-resolution balance and are SI traceable.
*Taichi Yamazaki, Takeshi Ohtsuki, Toru Miura, Takako Suematsu et al., Bunsekikagaku, Vol. 63 (2014) No. 4, p. 323-329.
- Quality assurance by qNMR
- With expanded uncertainty (k=2)
- With information on density (20 ℃)
- Possible to perform qNMR testing without precision balance
- Possible to use in external qNMR method
Yamazaki T. et al. Bunseki Kagaku, 63, 323(2014):Study of Sample Preparation Method Using Internal Standard
Solution to Accurate Quantitative Analysis with 1H NMR Spectroscopy
- Open All
- Close All
Product content may differ from the actual image due to minor specification changes etc.