Events / Exhibitions
Seminar Cell Culture
[On-demand webinar] CEPT Cocktail: A New Chemical Platform for Stress-Free and Safe Culture of iPSCs
- CEPT Cocktail: A New Chemical Platform for Stress-Free and Safe Culture of iPSCs
- Ilyas Singeç, M.D., Ph.D. CSO, FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics
- Registration fee
Title: CEPT Cocktail: A New Chemical Platform for Stress-Free and Safe Culture of iPSCs
Human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) offer unprecedented opportunities for biomedical research, drug discovery, and regenerative medicine. However, to fully capitalize on the potential of iPSCs, it is necessary to culture and differentiate them under appropriate conditions. Poor cell survival, cell stress, and accumulation of genetic abnormalities have been long-standing challenges.
This webinar will introduce and discuss the discovery and application of CEPT, a four-part small molecule cocktail for cytoprotective and stress-free cell culture. CEPT represents a novel end-to-end solution for iPSCs and other sensitive cell types and can be utilized for routine cell passaging, cryopreservation/thawing, single-cell cloning, gene editing, and organoid formation.
In this webinar, Dr. Ilyas Singeç, who led the discovery of CEPT at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and is currently the Chief Scientific Officer of FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics Inc., will discuss the scientific rationale and practical advantages of using the CEPT cocktail.
In this webinar you'll learn
- Unbiased high-throughput screening to identify synergistic drug effects and development of CEPT
- New insights into cellular stress mechanisms that iPSCs are routinely exposed to and have been underestimated so far
- How CEPT enables next-generation iPSC research and application
Who should attend
- Cell biologists
- Stem cell researchers
- Gene and cell therapy community
- Cell manufacturers